07 May 2009

New Trailer For Give 'em Hell, Malone (2009)

Another movie that will be screened at the Cannes Film Market, with hopes to find a distributor, is long awaited Give 'em Hell, Malone (2009).
I've already posted previous demo trailer before, and now new extended trailer is here as well, with Rusty Cage by Johnny Cash playing on the background. After seeing this piece, allow me to nominated this film for the "Most Badass Movie Of The Year" award. And I think it might win.



Next time there is a new guy, tell him "Let the big bad black motherfucka go"

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to this...it caught my attention when i saw the teaser a little while ago...the trailer looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a good feeling about this one too. It won't be perfect, though.
    Look, someone marked it Not Cool. Weird.

    ReplyDelete