09 June 2009

Vacation

It's time.

I am packing the bags and off I go to my vacation. From that point it's just the sun and sea for my bones. Laying on the beach, watching sexy girls in bikinis walking around, drinking cold beer.
My blog will be on vacation as well, this is the last post for now. But don't worry, I'll be back in two weeks to continue to do whatever the hell I am doing.

I hope by now you placed my blog in your bookmarks or favorites of some kind, two weeks it's a lot of time, so don't forget me. I have lots of visitors all around the world, thank you all for keep visiting everyday and reading all that stuff I post here, I am glad you find it interesting.
Frank, you are the man.

And about some future plans - I am working now on the new template to update the looks of my blog, to make it more professional with better structure. Having more experience and knowledge of what I need and how I want my blog to look like, I will replace the current skin when the new one will be ready.

Checking out.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation!! See you in 2 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, buddy. It was indeed good vacation.

    ReplyDelete