29 July 2009

Big Bad Wolf

Return to Castle Wolfenstein was one of my favorite games, I mean when I still had time to play video games. And now new installment in the franchise, called simply Wolfenstein, will storm the gamer's community, and I predict it will be very successful.
I already posted some time ago awesome cinematic trailer for the game, and now I found highly stylish short episodes of graphic novel, created as part of game's promotion. This is very cool illustrated animation, using only black, white and red colors. So far there is only 4 such episodes, few minutes each, and you can see them all below.



Visit also official website where you can find more trailers and game demos, as well screen shots and concept art.

Three more episodes below.







No comments:

Post a Comment