13 October 2009

I Like Fire

January Jones (Miss Betty Draper for you) is the new cover girl for GQ.

Easily most interesting character in Mad Men, well, at least for me, she had great second season, showing her wide range acting abilities and developing Betty into mature and real person. She has less impact in the current season, but it is still interesting to follow her.
Full story in GQ magazine you can read here, and even though the interview is not very deep, just a simple overview of her life, she seems to come out as a nice and pleasant young woman. At some point, when the interview goes to silly and pointless place she says: "What am I even saying? These are just ridiculous sound bites that you’re going to put in the caption next to me being naked". I guess she knows exactly where she stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment