19 August 2009

Interesting Pics



PhotobucketThis is some serious fire power. I do not envy the guys in the middle there.

More interesting and funny images below.


Ninjas, they're everywhere.

--------

Poor Jesus, not only crucified but electrocuted too? I wonder if this statue cries blood.

---------

What a feeling indeed. I think the creative responsible for this add has the best sense of humor ever.

----------

Oh yeah, he is ready. It's either attack of the zombies, or the election day results last year.

----------

Ha ha! These stoners are very inventive people.

---------

No, he is actually converting her, he is definitely not enjoying this. It's part of the process and he needs to perform that ritual the whole year.

--------

Some people have no life. Like me.

-------

Nice day in the park.

-------

And it's the biggest TV they could find. 52 inch what now?

---------


----------

If you don't know who these people are - I am not sure you are in the right place here, but I kinda envy you.

---------

Your favorite movies in pictures.

---------



And the last one is cool video.

No comments:

Post a Comment